- INTERVIEW CATEGORIES
- .Net Interview Questions
- ASP.NET Interview Questions
- ASP.NET AJAX Interview Questions
- C-Sharp Interview Questions
- C-Sharp .Net interview questions For Freshers
- .NET Framework Interview Questions
- VB.NET Interview Questions
- WCF Interview Questions
- WPF Interview Questions
- SQL Server Interview Questions
- Top SQL Interview Questions
- LINQ Interview Questions
- ASP.NET MVC Interview Questions
- SharePoint Interview Questions
- Silverlight Interview Questions
- Software Testing Interview Questions
- Java interview Questions
- J2EE interview questions
- PHP Interview Questions
- Webdesigning Interview Questions
- HTML 5 Interview Questions
- HTML, DHTML Interview Questions
- CSS Interview Questions
- Networking Interview Questions
- SEO Interview Question
- HR Interview Question
- Aptitude test Interview Question
(SharePoint Interview Questions and Answers )
- Q1. Difference between WSS 2.0 , WSS 3.0 , MOSS 2007 ?
- Q2. Difference between Windows Sharepoint Services and Portal Services ?
- Q3. How to deploy and debug Webparts in Sharepoint ?
- Q4. How can we apply Authentication in MOSS 2007 ?
- Q5. How to use dataview webpart in Sharepoint Designer (SPD) 2007 ?
- Q6. How to customize XSLT code in Dataview Webaprts using Sharepoint Designer (SPD) 2007 ?
- Q7. Which provider is better in Visual Studio ? like OLEDB and Sqlserver .
- Q8. How to integrate Active directory user to public site(internet site)
- Q9. Which Workflow are used in Sharepoint Designer , how can i executed WorkFlow ?
- Q10. what are Inner Joins give me the example .
- Q11. How can i get List of items in your site using API coding ?
- Q12. what is a web part?
Web parts consist of xml queries to full SharePoint lists or document libraries. You can also develop your own web parts and web part pages.
- Q13. What are the advantages of SharePoint Portal Services (SPS) over SharePoint Team Services (STS)?
HarePoint Portal Services (SPS) has MUCH better document management. It has check-in, check-out, versioning, approval, publishing, subscriptions, categories, etc. STS does not have these features, or they are very scaled back. SharePoint Portal Services (SPS) has a better search engine, and can crawl multiple content sources. STS cannot. STS is easier to manage and much better for a team environment where there is not much Do¬cument Management going on. SPS is better for an organization, or where Document Management is crucial.
- Q14. what is CAML?
CALM tands for Collaborative Application Markup Language and is an XML-based language that is used in Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services to define sites and lists, including, for example, fields, views, or forms, but CAML is also used to define tables in the Windows SharePoint Services database during site provisioning.
- Q15. What are the types of input forms that can be created for a workflow ?
You can create four different types of input forms including An association form An initiation form A modification form A task edit form.
- Q16. What are ways to create input forms for workflow ?
PThere are Two ways to create input forms for workflow- You can create your forms by using custom application pages, which are standard .aspx pages deployed to run out of the _layouts directory. Using Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007
- Q17. what is MOSS ?
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) is the full version of a portal-based platform for collaboratively creating, managing and sharing documents and Web services. In MOSS additional feature add that cannot in WSS 3.0.
- Q18. what is web part?and type
Web Parts are the fundamental building blocks for Share Point user interface, and with them we can build and integrate many different types of applications.In share point also be create custom web part using .oscx control steps create custom web part create web part project copied .oscx control and build application.place .dll file in GAC .reset IIS. go 12 hive _layout folder create folder past your .oscx control go inetpub ->wwwroot->wss->open Your site ->web con fig->create safe control write assembly information of web part application open sharepoint site ->site action-site editing->Galleries ->web part->new Add your web part. follow few web part in WSS 3.0 Content Editor Web Part Data View Web Part List View Web Part Image Web Part Members Web Part . Page Viewer Web Part
- Q19. how can debugging share point application and timer jobs ? with steps?
build application place .dll into gac and reset iis On the Debug menu, select Attach to Process select the Show processes from all users check box. select W3W.exe and OSWTIMER.exe can attach refresh sharepoint site point break point
- Q20. What is Sandbox solution?
When user writing custom code then it is not trusted, its failure causses on entire site. So the sandbox solution concept is used. In that case program is only written for particular site & solution is uploaded in the same site. The solution size limit is decided at the time of site creation & if size increases or code showing bad performance then it is easy to administrator to stop the working of solution.
- Q21. What is the difference between Sandbox solution & farm solution?
We can create sandbox solution for particular site but not for the entire site collection or farm. It is not applicable for farm solution. There are some restriction while creating the sandbox solution.
- Q22. Why we use the properties.current.web instead of SPContext.Current.web in event receiver?
When we deploy project from Visual studio then we can use the SPContext.Current.web but when we use the powershell to activate or deactive the feature then we have to use properties.current.web beacuse there is no access of browser here.
- Q23. Which are default master pages in Sharepoint 2010?
v4.master - This is default master page. default.master - this is used to support the 2007 user interface minimal.master imple.master- it is used for accessdenied.aspx, confirmation.aspx, error.aspx, login.aspx, reqacc.aspx, signout.aspx & webdeleted.aspx pages.
- Q24. What is the difference between CustomMasterUrl & MasterUrl?
MasterUrl is used to change the layout of all use end pages but CustomMasterUrl is for changing the layout of admin side pages.
- Q25. What is SharePoint Delegate Control?
- With the help of delegate control, we can take any OOB control of SharePoint and replace with our custom control without any modification in the SharePoint page. So that new custom control overrides the existing one.
- So the delegate control provide one of the option to add control (either server control or user control) on a SharePoint page.
- This is one of the important features of SharePoint, introduced in WSS v3 and so in MOSS 2007.
- For example : In master page SearchBox control is included as
- The above lines instantiate the delegate control object.
- This delegate control object uses features to locate the control which is specified in ControlId. So there must be the features (it includes feature at any scope) which creates and deploys the SmallSearchInputBox control.
- Q26. What are the zones in SharePoint?
Zones provides the separate logical paths of authentication for the same web application We can create 5 zones for each web application as follows : Default Intranet Extranet Interne Custom This is one of the important features of SharePoint, introduced in WSS v3 and so in MOSS 2007.