- INTERVIEW CATEGORIES
- .Net Interview Questions
- ASP.NET Interview Questions
- ASP.NET AJAX Interview Questions
- C-Sharp Interview Questions
- C-Sharp .Net interview questions For Freshers
- .NET Framework Interview Questions
- VB.NET Interview Questions
- WCF Interview Questions
- WPF Interview Questions
- SQL Server Interview Questions
- Top SQL Interview Questions
- LINQ Interview Questions
- ASP.NET MVC Interview Questions
- SharePoint Interview Questions
- Silverlight Interview Questions
- Software Testing Interview Questions
- Java interview Questions
- J2EE interview questions
- PHP Interview Questions
- Webdesigning Interview Questions
- HTML 5 Interview Questions
- HTML, DHTML Interview Questions
- CSS Interview Questions
- Networking Interview Questions
- SEO Interview Question
- HR Interview Question
- Aptitude test Interview Question
(Webdesigning Interview Questions and Answers )
- Q1. Why do you want this position?
- Q2. What makes you an asset to our company?
- Q3. Where you see yourself in 5 years?
- Q4. Whats your greatest strength? Weakness
- Q5. If a client is in the [______] industry and wanted to do [________] with their website, what advice would you give them?
- Q6. Do you read any industry publications or websites? If so, which ones?
- Q7. How do you handle pressure and multiple deadlines?
- Q8. What do you do when youre faced with something youve never done before or if youre stuck on a problem?
- Q9. Whats your favorite portfolio piece?
- Q10. Why should we hire you instead of the other _____ people applying for this position?
- Q11. Why are you leaving your current company?
This is a helpful question to help identify any underlying issues. If you were fired or laid off from your previous position, please be honest and explain the circumstances. Its much better to hear it from you than finding out from checking out references. Being terminated isnt always a red flag or a deal breaker as long as you can explain yourself. If its something work related, like you werent satisfied with the projects or you were hitting a career ceiling, its often helpful for both your potential employer and you to see if youre a right fit for each other.
- Q12. Wht is a CSS File? It is used for what purpose
- Q13. How do I make a picture as a background on my web pages?
- Q14. How do I add scrolling text to my page?
- Q15. How do I make it so that someone can mail me by just clicking on text with subject?
- Q16. How do I align pictures so that one may be higher or lower than the other?
- Q17. Explain Dependency properties?
- Q18. What is external Style Sheet? How to link?
- Q19. Is CSS case sensitive?
- Q20. What are the five possible values for "position"?
- Q21. How does the browser determine where to place positioned elements?
- Q22. What is work Area in photoshop?
- Q23. How Can you organize layers as in photoshop?
- Q24. What is the difference between HTML and HTML5 ?
- Q25. How many New Markup Elements you know in HTML5